I do indeed love the Apple Mac!
I use Firefox as a browser, I know there is probably more argument over what people use as a browser than if people use a Mac or the other sort of computer.
But I love having no mouse on my laptop! I love keyboard shortcuts!
So here, for those Mac / Firefox users are some great keyboard tips in case you were wondering –
1. ⌘ + l = focus address bar.
2. ⌘ + d = bookmark current page.
3. ⌘ + k = focus google search bar. (I like this)
4. ⌘ + f = find.
5. ⌘ + g = find next.
6. ⌘ + t = new tab.
7. ⌘ + w = close current tab. (one I never used but will now)
8. ⌘ + shift + t = reopen accidentally closed tab (Best one ever!).
9. crtl + tab = tab through tabs.
10. crtl + shift + tab = tab backwards through tabs