Been restless of late.
I have had a few projects on the go that have not been instant gratification type things.
– The car purchase drove me up the creek and took weeks longer than I thought it would, but ended well.
– My ‘project’ in the shed has hit a block in that a pump refuses to pull the ‘product’ through and the company I bought it off have been too busy to help for days.
– I have been putting off the service on my scooter for $$$ reasons and today I decided to do it myself. I am no mechanic, but I thought it would be easy. I could not get the oil plug out, and even if I could the oil would have gone everywhere as the stand it right where you would put a container. So I thought I would just pull the spark plug instead, I simply could not find one! I put it all back together and will wait for another day…to take it in for a service 🙂
– I am building a small roof over a bit between my shed and the side fence. I went down to a friend factory who is into roofing yesterday. He had a bit, just the size of what I wanted, he was busy, so I can back today. In the past 24hours one of his workers decided upon an annual clean out…of my sheet of colourbond!
– I am floundering in what I want to read. I read Kingsolvers Animal Miracle Vegetable, recently, that was a good read. I am reading Colossians Remixed by Walsh at present, a great read. But I keep wanting to pick up a novel (like Breath by Winton or the sequel to Pillars of The Earth, World Without End…or anything) and get lost in it.
– I have course in Rockingham in the morning on how to make Biodiesel, should be good.
– Thinking about changing jobs next year and all that will mean.