Click on image.
I have met with Sheldon at Whitford and Dean from Subi today and it all feels confusing and exciting. Are we merging with Whitford Cambodia trip or with Subi’s Kenya trip, are we doing our own GMP Cambodia trip? Who knows? We wait and see for a few days and see what happens hey?
Let me know if you are keen!
The deadline will be next Monday 14th.