The Gutless Peace activist asked about the issue of permaculture.
This family I have been reading about (Who by the way do their 6 month experiment in Gympie QLD, and have recently moved to TAS to experiment some more) Do use permaculture principles;
Ethics of Permaculture –
- Care for the earth
- care for people
- Distribute surplus
- Reduce consumption
- Everything works at least two ways
- See solutions, not problems
- Cooperation, not competition, in work, communications and economics
- Make things pay
- Work where it counts
- Use everything to its highest capacity
- Bring food production back to cities
- Help make more people self-reliant
- Minimise maintenance and energy inputs to achieve maximum yields.