I have come into a handful of these brand new 3L Camelbaks…first in first serve.
Its ergonomic design keeps it comfortable for hours on end. Quick-release straps stow away inside built-in pockets to allow easy integration with load-bearing equipment or web harness platforms. And, CamelBak’s Chem Bio Reservoir™ (CBR) 4.0 integrates easily when NBC conditions are a factor.
- Closed cell insulation and neoprene tube cover keeps water cool or warm for hours.
- Sternum Strap for added stability.
- Use D-ring attachment points to place unit anywhere.
- NEW – Includes HydroGuard™! FDA-approved, anti-microbial is embedded directly into reservoir and tube, working continuously to inhibit microbial growth on surfaces.
- HydroLink™ Modular Attachment System with positive shut-off HydroLock™.
- Exterior fillport with ergonomic handle for filling on the go.
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal.
- Tough, abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura® exterior.
- Bite Valve Cover keeps bite valve clean and protected.
It is pretty much the same as the picture but it has the US military camo not the Aussie one shown. (slightly lighter)
Ranger Camping will sometimes sell these 3L ones for upwards of $160.
RRP on Camelbaks Aussie Website is $139
I will sell it still packaged and mailed to you for $80 – If you are a stranger and would prefer the security of ebay I am happy to go there, my guess is I will know you if you are reading here)
Tell a mate if they are into hiking or riding…or drinking water.
Talk to me!!