.becoming a missional leader?
Check out this course Mark O’Brien (Warnbro) is teaching with ACOM next year, it’s just one of heaps of brilliant and creatively taught subjects that ACOM offer…yeah I know, we are a bit ‘off the wall’ and hard to understand at times, we do things differently, we are ‘pracademics’ rather than academics…but in the words of Ben Lee “That’s the way I like it, that’s the way I like it!!
Content of course: lays an unforgettable foundation for spiritual leadership by experiencing God’s love as a formative experience for a capacity to love and lead others, equips in how to lead.
Content Specialist: Keith Farmer & Eddie Gibbs
- Present a broad understanding of the essential nature of God’s love.
- Articulate with insight the unique aspects of the nature of leadership in the post-modern church.
- Display evidence of critical leadership skills for the post-modern context.
- Integrate and critique from experience the dynamics of the established and emerging churches.
- Appreciate the centrality of God’s essential nature in the Christian leadership role.
- Value an appropriate balance of traditional and contemporary approaches to Christian leadership.
This subject is available for external study.
Hey, call me…0419 892 735 – Scott…yeah, I know this sounds like an ad on the blog – I really want some more students for 06, I love students, I really do!